Somerset County, Maine consists of 33 communities that offer the tranquility of a rural lifestyle coupled with many of the amenities of a more suburban setting in our 4 largest communities.
Somerset County is the gateway to the mountains, lakes, rivers and forests of western Maine. Maine's 4 seasons offer opportunities to experience skiing, fishing, white water rafting, hiking, snowmobiling and many other outdoor activities.
- Activities Scout out great activities for you and your family.
- Cabins & Lodges View a list of places to stay.
- Dining Access area restaurants.
- Fine Arts & Education See different educational opportunities and creative businesses in the Somerset County.
- Local Attractions View a list of great local attractions.
- Local Businesses Look up local businesses.
- Non-Profit & Community Agencies Volunteer in Somerset County!
- Submit Your Organization to our Directory! Fill out this form if you'd like your organization or business to be spotlighted on our county website.